We are looking for a talented Marketer who loves working in a young, dynamic team and who is passionate about next generation digital learning solutions. Our TAO Community Edition has been downloaded by users in over 170 countries, making it the world’s leading open source assessment platform. To our commercial users we offer TAO Cloud™, an enterprise-class SaaS platform that reliably delivers millions of innovate assessments all over the world.
The Marketing Specialist reports to the Digital Marketing Director and has the authority to operate within established corporate marketing practices and budgets.
- Author and optimize web content to ensure meaningful visitor experiences, and to increase overall customer engagement and lead generation.
- Monitor and improve traffic across our Web site and open source forums with the goal to improve TAO’s lead conversion process and related metrics.
- Influence the ongoing development of the company’s Web site and open source forums.
- Develop and execute marketing plans in line with our corporate strategy.
- Work with outside agencies and in-house contributors to develop engaging and relevant content.
- Lead a team of outside experts to improve search engine visibility through SEM and SEO.
- Manage internal and external resources to maximize creativity, productivity and cost efficiencies.
- Ensure consistent messages (written, verbal and image) for all communications materials and across all channels.
- Manage the company’s events calendar.
- The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of experience in online software marketing, demand generation and conversion strategies.
- Experience in EdTech and/or digital assessment is a major asset.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, detailed-oriented, and organized with high degree of energy and drive. Enjoy working in a fast paced, goal-driven environment, while handling many tasks simultaneously.
- Hands-on experience with CMS, CRM and marketing automation systems.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must; fluency in French, Spanish or German is a plus.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in marketing, education or related field.
- Must be willing to travel.