OAT – short for Open Assessment Technologies – is looking for a Top-Notch PHP developer to join our wonderfully talented team of 20 software engineers, including 10 senior (wise) backend developers working in the open source field and using cutting edge technologies. This developer will help implement all required customizations in PHP, basically be a core part of the team responsible for the TAO platform development.
Here is THE dream job checklist:
- Are you passionate about coding? Well, your curly braces keyboard must be completely wasted.
- Are you an AUTHENTIC backend developer? Perfect, let’s take it to the next level!
- Now, you must have PHP development skills, but more specifically do you have experience in MVC frameworks and software architecture you can talk to us about? Be passionate, if you like it, we’ll love it.
- Let’s go further – are you cool with the following technologies? JS/CSS/HTML(5), with experience in Git, GitHub and SCRUM? We know, piece of cake!
- Lastly, and at the risk of sounding a bit awe-inspiring, you should be aware that the job position is in Capellen, Luxembourg & that you might get the chance to travel abroad. Now, how exciting is that?
Ultimately, we’re not trying to hire someone who can just close out JIRA tickets. We’re hiring you for your talent and ideas. If you think you just blasted this checklist, Contact us at email@example.com (low risk and high rewards, you’ll find we’re cool and full of opportunities!)