OAT is looking for an entry-level Marketer who loves working on a dynamic team and is passionate about next-generation digital learning solutions. The Content Marketing Producer will be responsible for creating compelling digital copy that attracts, engages, and supports thought leadership and lead generation throughout the global EdTech market.
The ideal candidate is motivated by a desire to understand the challenges and opportunities facing our diverse audiences and develops content that informs and inspires each segment. The Content Marketing Producer writes in a voice that is consistent with OAT’s standards, while also adapting the tone based on the audience he or she is tasked with targeting.
The Content Marketing Producer has a familiarity with search engine optimization and creates accurate, keyword-rich, actionable web content that delivers trackable results that can be clearly analyzed to optimize on. This candidate also feels comfortable writing in a variety of other formats – from in-depth, well-researched white papers, high-exposure press releases, to attention-grabbing social media posts.
In addition, this role will encompass assisting in creating or editing graphic design assets and HTML/CSS templates as needed. The Content Marketing Producer’s responsibilities will be split 50% between writing and optimizing content for search engines, as well as graphic design.
The ideal candidate is proactive, detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and collaborative, but most importantly excited about sharing their ideas to tell the OAT story to the world. The candidate should also be comfortable working remotely and across different time zones as we are a global company.
As a member of the digital marketing team, the Content Marketing Producer develops, executes, and analyzes digital content for the OAT blog and social media.
- Collaborate on the editorial calendar with the goals of driving product awareness, engagement, and business growth for OAT.
- Create educational content based on SEO best practices that helps users get the most out of TAO and manage the consistency of the brand voice and tone across all TAO related communications.
- Write content for sales and thought leadership programs, and set quantitative goals to track engagement rates and analyze growth trends for maximum industry exposure.
- Act as a writer for the OAT blog and social media accounts, collaborate with the Marketing Communications Manager on a content/posting schedule that incorporates both internal and external sources.
- Develop thought leadership content, including the distillation of complex data into easily digestible and memorable insights for a broader audience segmentations.
- Assist in developing graphic design elements for social media and other TAO content assets, including web-design and email templates using HTML and CSS
- Coordinate the events calendar, including social media for events and organizing and shipping assets
- 3-5 years of experience as an editorial content marketer, designer, or digital marketer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for translating product/ engineering language into marketing content
- Portfolio of previous work demonstrating records of successfully developing high-quality articles, sales presentations, ebooks, case studies, whitepapers, email campaigns, web content, and more
- Experience with SEO and MOZ
- Intermediate experience with HTML/CSS
- Advanced experience with Adobe creative suite editing in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign, including a portfolio of design work
- Expertise in social media campaign management, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Extensive experience working on multiple projects and time-sensitive deadlines
- Familiarity with search engine optimization and Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge of content management systems such as WordPress
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and HubSpot (certified preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field
- Responsible, energetic, collaborative, and self-motivated
Open Assessment Technologies (OAT) is the home of TAO, the world’s leading Open Source Assessment Platform, the leading digital assessment solution for education and career advancement, having delivered over 100 million tests worldwide. Modular, customizable and interoperable by design, TAO empowers you to break free from the confines of proprietary silos, eliminate expensive licensing fees, take full control of your testing resources, and enjoy enterprise-level support
The TAO platform has made it possible for test developers to define their own ontologies and data models for the first time. TAO’s Open-Source philosophy enables communities of users to contribute to the numerous functionalities required by such an advanced multi-purpose assessment platform.Apply Now