Do you want to join a rapidly growing company that offers challenging tasks and contributes to the future of online assessment globally?
OAT is looking to hire a solutions-oriented Software Sales Executive with a background in the software industry and a passion for connecting clients with the right product fit to join our company’s New Business team. In this role, you will guide prospects through the inbound sales journey.
This is a technical, highly hands-on role that requires the candidate to take lead on the day-to-day sales and solution design processes, acting as a bi-directional translator between business needs and technology. The expectation is that the candidate will develop a deep TAO product expertise and be able to translate a prospect’s business challenges into technical capabilities, and communicate a strong understanding of all features, how they are used, and how they provide a solution to a prospect’s use cases.
The role of the SDR demands a high degree of autonomy, strong initiative and collaboration skills, and a technical background to efficiently manage the inbound sales cycle.
The responsibilities of the SDR are to attract new customers globally.
- Lead prospect discovery and qualification based on BANT qualifiers.
- Lead solution demonstrations with prospective clients.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing team to support demand generation activities and strategy.
- Manage and develop use case qualifications and playbooks for pre-sales, including the preparation of discovery and demo materials, presentations, and communication scripts to accelerate the sales cycles and deliver consistent value propositions.
- Actively monitor, manage and review inbound form submissions and prospect activity, taking action to prioritize prospects based on their needs, activities, and business potential.
- Create and manage prospect opportunities in Salesforce.
- Develop and share quotes, estimations, and order forms for qualified prospects.
- Proactively identify and propose new service offerings based on the use cases and needs of prospects and existing clients, collaborating cross-functionally to assess the feasibility and market need
Specific Performance Competencies:
- Driving Results – Commit to significantly increasing product sales while reducing the sales cycle as much as possible.
- Building Relationships – Builds and sustains excellent relationships at all levels both internally and externally. Uses relationship networks to strategically accomplish objectives.
- Communication – Communicates passion, energy, intensity, and excitement. Is highly articulate and makes arguments in a compelling matter to mutually agreed points.
- Physical Demands: Ability to travel up to 10% of the time for sales meetings, industry events, and tradeshows.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- 1-3+ years of experience in SaaS sales with a proven track record of year-to-year growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, or a related field
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both technical and business terms with an English-level mastery of C2 proficiency
- A good level of Salesforce and HubSpot CRM tools
- Multi-tasker, able to prioritize and work between multiple opportunities and manage time and projects appropriately, strictly adhering to all deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team to meet required goals
- While always respecting a healthy work-life balance, and flexibility to cater to a global market. This is not a traditional 9:00 – 17:00 position considering the international audience
- In addition to English, fluency in other languages is an advantage
TAO, from Open Assessment Technologies, is the leading digital assessment solution for education and career advancement, having delivered over 100 million tests in more than 30 languages worldwide. Modular, customizable and interoperable by design, TAO empowers you to break free from proprietary silos, eliminate expensive licensing fees, take full control of your testing resources and enjoy enterprise-class support.
Empowering educators to transform today’s learners into tomorrow’s leaders.Apply Now