We are pleased to announce the TAO 2.0 release, available for download here.
This release has 2 objectives: consolidation and openness
- Openness by the implementation of Computer Based Assessment standards such as QTI, and to allow you to use the the web standards (that is, everything you can find on the web, you can use in your items)
- Openness to new ways to modify, extend or contribute with the TAO APIs (i.e., simple interfaces for developers)
- Open to others through new import/export formats
- A nice installer (try it, it’s much more simple)
- A new version of HAWAI (Hyper Adaptive Work Area Item
- and more