“In line with its commitment to high quality and efficient services, the EPO is investigating the possibilities of an online solution for the multiple-choice pre-examination for the European qualifying examination. Open Assessment Technologies S.A. was consulted to develop a proof-of-concept platform for what is widely regarded as being one of the most demanding professional examinations. The TAO platform enabled quick adaptation of the service to the EPO’s specific needs and resulted in the first milestone being reached; approval of the supervisory board to continue developing the new service.
Fact: it’s hard to improve job performance without a way to measure it.
That’s especially true in professional environments. But with a secure, flexible assessment solution, you have the power to bring your team to the next level and keep it there too:
- Screen job candidates and identify top talent for in-person interviews
- Boost productivity through regular skill assessments coupled with professional certification programs
- Verify team competencies to ensure compliance with regulation or SLA.
Meet TAO, the leading Open Source assessment platform for HR professionals.
TAO has proven itself time and again in large-scale field deployments, most notably the Programme for the International Assessment of Adult Competencies (PIAAC), through which the OECD evaluates adult skills by measuring key cognitive and workplace competencies.
You don’t have to be an IT pro to create and deliver an effective in-house assessment. With TAO, even non-tech professionals (like HR and training experts) can manage the entire process, from item creation to results analysis.
- Get a powerful and proven assessment platform, without the license fees
- Integrate it with other systems (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc.)
- Customize it to meet your particular set of assessment needs.